DLIKE AI Answer Engine
How to turn off hotspot password on android?
To turn off the hotspot password on an Android device, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- When you see the Connected Devices option, tap on it.
- You will see all the devices which are connected to your current Wi-Fi. Make sure that your device is connected to the Wi-Fi that you are trying to turn off the password for.
- Once you see the Wi-Fi name, long press on it.
- With the long press, you should see the Wi-Fi settings. Tap on the settings.
- In the Wi-Fi settings, you will see the option to manage permissions. Tap on it.
- You can toggle the password on to turn it on and off by tapping on the password once.
Keep in mind that turning off the password will expose your hotspot to other people who might connect to it without permission. Always remember to turn the password back on when you'll done using the hotspot. Also, maintain the minimum distance to prevent damage to the adjacent user and the connected ones.